Wednesday 10 September 2014

Another Intro

 Welcome to our little patch of the internet. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stylie and i'm addicted to wargames... Mitch and I have been battling it out since the early 90's and our dirty wargameing addiction has always had a soft spot in our blackened hearts...

I have played a lot of different games over the years. Looking back the list includes (but is not limited to) Warhammer Fantasy Battle, Warhammer 40k, Battlefleet Gothic, Space Hulk, Dungeons and Dragons, Man o' War, Necromunda, Blood Bowl, Warhammer Fantasy Role Play, Inquisitor etc etc... but at the moment i'm really only concentrating on Warhammer Fantasy Battle (Warriors of Chaos and Chaos Dwarfs) and Warhammer 40,000 (Chaos Space Marines).

I have been rolling dice for so long that most of my miniaturses are still old metals and I am pleased to say I still have the original 40k Rogue Trader. That crazy book started it all for me... super complex rule system combined with a truly narrative game.... Over the years I have played Empire, Dwarfs, Orcs & Goblins, Chaos (now broken into Warriors of Chaos, Beastmen and Daemons), Undead (now broken into Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings), Chaos Dwarfs, Chaos Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Orks, Space Wolves etc etc etc....

Anyway this will be a blog about anything wargameing.... Mitch has been an ongoing nemesis and partner in crime over the years so the two of us will throw up random posts to keep you inspired and to keep our own motivation up ;)

Welcome to the Wargames,Hobby and Terrain Complex!

Stylie (Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed)

No comments:

Post a Comment